Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Oliver is alert!!!: Oh what joy a rollover is...

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Oh what joy a rollover is...

So as everyone now knows, Mr. Oliver can roll like a champ. We were thinking, "How fantastic!" Fortunately for us, we can now experience it all day and night long. No one ever told us that he would attempt to roll over in the night while sleeping....then scream and hollar until someone came over to flip his dumb butt over. Ugh. I did this all night long tonight while trying to put him down. After spending an hour trying to roll over on his side (his preferred way to sleep) but ending up on his stomach and then demanding that I flip him over, he finally fell asleep. We were able to get some laundry done and get some dinner on the table by 10 pm. I know its late to have dinner but, we couldn't find the time earlier.

Here are some photos of his first night flipping over. Crazy took the photos, so you'll just have to bear with me.


Gratuitous butt shots...Mr. Oliver has a BIG booty!

Here he is this morning before we went to the farmers market. Again Crazy took the photos, so don't blame me. Oh and Auntie A, before you start talking crap about how I could let him go out dressed like that, I changed his shirt. When he left the house, he wore a white onesie and his overalls. He's got overalls for every stage of his life. I know its silly, but I just really love overalls on babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home