House shopping
So we looked at a place close to where I work and a block away from a large pharmaceutical campus.
Its a 2 bedroom 1 bath fixer upper. There's a whole bunch of things that I won't go into, but suffice it to say, brick foundation, wood siding that's covered up by aluminum (I don't know why, so don't ask), unfinished back yard, basement, yada yada.
Its charming. Its got windows everywhere, which I LOVE! Ahhhh, I can't be fooled by that. But Crazy and I still need to make a decision on whether we want to put our marriage through that. The roof is 5 years old. Most of the renovation on the inside is done. However the kitchen floor ripples....water damage along the side of the wall in the basement where the kitchen is. Ahhhhhh! Should I buy or shouldn't I? Our realtor thinks its a total fixer and doesn't think we should buy. So, I'm torn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home