Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Oliver is alert!!!: Happy Birthday Mia!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mia!

So the family came up this weekend so we could all celebrate Mia's 4th birthday. We were happy to have them here so we didn't have to pack everyone up to drive down there especially since the weather there is a bit warmer than we are comfortable with.

We picked up a cake from our favorite bakery Masses. I think she enjoyed it. What do you think?



You know, no family gathering would be complete without a meltdown from someone. I think he started to cry every time anyone left the apartment. I don't know the reasoning behind it, I think it was more like he'd rather be anywhere but here with me.



Do you think Mia liked her birthday gift?


I didn't expect the trip to be so physically exhausting, but I slept all day today. Crazy took care of Oliver while I crashed in every single room.

1 Comments:

At September 8, 2009 at 2:58 PM , Anonymous g-ma said...

Happy belated birthday, Mia. You are so cute. Oliver, you are cute too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home