Oliver - TIME OUT!
I said loudly to the kid who threw a toy that his grandparents just sent him. He looked at me with a shocked look on his face. I then went up to him and pulled him onto his time out mat and sat him down. Then went back to the google video chat that I was having with Auntie A and saw Oliver with his mouth semi open, almost like he was mocking me. I then turned around to face him and said, "Oliver close your mouth!"
Guess what he did? He not only openly defied me, but he further opened his gaping mouth for a few minutes while staring at me. Almost like he was daring me to do something about it. I tried to choke back laughter and Auntie A got to see it all on video chat. Little punk.

1 Comments:
i couldnt believe it either. i guess he figured since he was already in time out things couldnt get any worse?
Post a Comment
<< Home