Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Oliver is alert!!!: Cry Cry Cry and Cry some more

Friday, December 21, 2007

Cry Cry Cry and Cry some more

So Mr. Oliver has been really hard to put down lately. I took a few photos one night when he was just inconsolable. You can see the tears on his bed...it was either his tears or a lot of drooling.


Then you can see how he defiantly refused to go to bed at 4 am. He cried for 45 minutes, we kept thinking he'd cry himself to sleep....sadly that was just not the case.


Here he is this morning. Can you see how big his head is? I don't care though, I think he's super duper cute. I love gummy smiles.

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2007 at 9:04 AM , Blogger arlene said...

we love that gummy smile too!
g-pa and g-ma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home