We've got toofs!

That's ghetto for teeth. Can you see them? They are a bit crooked But...hopefully they'll grow correctly. We tried to get a better photo, but I figure nobody wanted to see the wrestling photos of me trying to pry open his mouth and him fighting me with all he was worth.
As some of you know, I've been working 11+ hours a day since the 31st of December for month end, year end and quarter end. Its been painful and it isn't over yet. So I just need to suck it up. I told Crazy that he would be a single maybe daddy for a month. So far its come to fruition. I hate that I don't get to spend more time with them, however I define myself by my job. So workaholic, yes I am. Oh well. I applied for the position of Financial Analyst at the office back in early December, however since the holidays I still haven't heard when I get my interview. I'm not worried though, I know that my manager considers me a great asset, so if I get the job I'm applying for or keep my job, I know I am loved. However, if my position doesn't change within the next year, I'm leaving. For good this time. I figure I have 3 more weeks of maternity leave to take and I will be taking it after January.
Here's some photos of Sunday when we were all able to have a meal together. Crazy made us buckwheat pancakes and eggs. Mr. Oliver thoroughly enjoyed his breakfast and crying when he couldn't figure out how to eat the pancakes he had squeezed in his little fists. He saw me eating pancakes and he got so mad that I wasn't feeding him. Don't you love the Svan?


Here's a funny photo of him falling asleep in the sitting position. He wore himself out. Yah!

So here's a secret. While watching TV one day, we saw Scott Baio kissing his newborn. Crazy said Everytime I see a newborn, I want one. Crazy I know. Now if only he can convince the oven to bake one.

1 Comments:
adorable! more snaggletooth shots please.
Post a Comment
<< Home