Random Pictures these last 2 weeks
Ollie reading a book upside down in his room while I'm folding clothes. Notice the gate on his crib is down. This is to stop him from going underneath his crib to stick his little fingers in the sockets. Thankfully Crazy put those little socket protectors so please don't send me hate mail.
So a couple of days ago Crazy put up a photo of himself and one of Ollie. He was trying to see what it was about Ollie that people were constantly telling him that Ollie looks so much like him. I keep trying to tell him its just because they are trying to confirm that he's the baby daddy so that he doesn't always have to doubt it. But really, Ollie isn't Crazy's kid. He looks totally like me. :-) That's why he's totally and completely adorable.

3 Comments:
his head and the watermelon are the same size! :)
I don't know which of these photos I love most! Love the reading one, but the others are so cute too.
alice is right. his head and the watermelon are the same size. it's a miracle how his little body can support his big head. hehehehe
Post a Comment
<< Home