Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Oliver is alert!!!: Hello? Is this thing on?

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hello? Is this thing on?

I've only got 4 votes so far...I believe more than 4 people read this blog. Auntie A, your vote counts once. If your husband wants to vote, then he needs to post it.

Come out of hiding....it takes a village to raise a child. If you've got opinions on his hair, we've got to hear it.

Should we or shouldn't we cut his hair?

15 Comments:

At October 9, 2008 at 1:57 AM , Blogger RIE said...

Vote for "should NOT" plz. I love his fluffy hair.:D
You guys have a great time in HI!!!

 
At October 9, 2008 at 3:08 AM , Blogger alice said...

me, ben, and biscuit all vote no to the hair cutting!

 
At October 9, 2008 at 6:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

voting for no hair cut!

 
At October 9, 2008 at 6:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

no hair cuts!

 
At October 9, 2008 at 6:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like four votes for no hair cut :)

 
At October 9, 2008 at 7:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oliver's hair obviously grows fast so I wouldn't go for a style that has to stay a certain length. But I would not let it grow as long as shoulder length. I vote to trim it and stay approximately the length it is now.

 
At October 9, 2008 at 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

g-pa says: it is really up to you. BUT thinks a little trim and it would be great.

 
At October 9, 2008 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, if biscuit gets to vote, then chia and kylee get to vote too. And we all know what a bald loving rebel kylee is, and chia votes whatever kylee tells him too.

 
At October 9, 2008 at 8:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a centrist btw. I'll go the middle ground and vote for a real Mohawk.

 
At October 9, 2008 at 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO HAIR CUTS! we love hair on oli!

 
At October 9, 2008 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Kylee da dawg said...

My little buddy needs to be shaved. Let no imitations tell you otherwise.

Kylee da dawg

 
At October 9, 2008 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Chia da Dawg said...

...whatever Kylee sez goes.

- Chia da dawg

 
At October 14, 2008 at 9:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

leave my son hair alone

 
At October 14, 2008 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

his hair where it is right now is neither cute or adorable. i vote for him to look like his daddy with his navy cut.

 
At October 19, 2008 at 1:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tina agree with the hair cut the jarhead cut

 

Post a Comment

<< Home