Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Oliver is alert!!!: Dance Biscuit

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dance Biscuit

At school when they turn on the music, Rolla and Oliver start dancing up a storm. Then Rolla gets upset because Oliver is dancing and so he picks a fight with Oliver. But let me tell you, my child is no angel. We were told by my girlfriend's daughter that Oliver hits the kids if they get near his face. I'm not thrilled about it, but if he doesn't do that behavior with me, there's no way I can really correct it. The staff don't really discipline him, they just manage him.

3 Comments:

At February 1, 2009 at 1:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute!! you need footage of the basketball.

 
At February 1, 2009 at 2:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does Oliver listen to such awful music?

 
At February 1, 2009 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Ben, it's horrible music! The sight of a handsome boy dressed as a girl shaking his booty does not do justice for my nephew. Perhaps he needs a new fashion consultant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home