Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Oliver is alert!!!: HAWT in the ghetto

Monday, April 20, 2009

HAWT in the ghetto

It was really hot today. I think at some point it hit the 90s in the ghetto. Oliver didn't want to eat today and banged his big ole head around at daycare. He kept trying to get into the daycare instead of staying outside with the other kids because it was so hot. He got angry because the heat was a bit overwhelming and kept rolling around on the floor in the daycare and outside in the cement. When we picked him up, he was ready to go home. The director told us that we dressed him way too warmly today. He was wearing jeans and a t shirt with sneakers. She said she should just give him shorts to wear, unfortunately I never really thought to buy him some shorts to wear outside of home. Inside...well he's got pajamas with matching little hot pants, which is what he wore when we got home. It was really too hot to make him wear a shirt, so he just hung out with his red hot pants and ate gelato.



Since we purchased some organic oranges from twin girl farms this weekend, I offered him oranges after he ate his dinner, but he refused and squeezed the juice on the floor. He then started to act batty, which was when I begged Crazy to come home. Crazy was at work for an hour getting some stuff taken care of.

Oliver then spent the entire night jumping and acting crazy because I gave him gelato. He then started to bang his head on my stomach and give me raspberries. It was seriously too much tonight. I want my ghetto weather back! Tomorrow will be warmer. I purchased some shorts and sleeveless t's for him. I wanted to buy some sandals for Oliver, but the brand we liked were selling them for $40, to which I shielded my wallet.

At around 9:30 (yes!!!) I decided I had had enough of Oliver and so gave him a quick shower and off to bed he went. Crazy then went back to work and I tried not to melt.

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2009 at 3:15 AM , Anonymous alice said...

what a cutie! hopefully oli will be cooler tomorrow with his cooling clothes! :)

how did the cookies turn out?

 
At April 22, 2009 at 6:33 AM , Anonymous g-ma said...

Hope it cools off! Mr Oliver in a muscle shirt! Yeah, man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home