Oh Scoops, how much do I LOVE thee?
I love Scoops so much! I want to marry the owner, if he will have me so that I can have vegan pistachio and fig gelato whenever I want! Oh so good and very yummy. Too bad Mr. Oliver was asleep both nights we showed up.Speaking of sleep....we actually got some! In case people didn't know, we went to LA last weekend to stay in the ghetto. We were in downtown LA in the crappiest hotel ever. It was a 3.5 star hotel and it just SUCKED. Argh. Anyhow, Friday night Mr. Oliver slept 7-8 hours straight without really waking. Then Saturday Mr. Oliver slept for almost 8 hours! SHOCKED. Unfortunately Sunday didn't see a repeat much to Crazy's disappointment. He woke up quite a few times, however went back to sleep with a pacifier instead of food. Yah! He's been going down tired without a bottle for the last few days and hopefully our retraining is working. :-)
We've started to introduce rice porridge. He's now slowly attempting to feed himself. Its really cute, although extremely messy. We made him a brown rice porridge with roasted chicken which he is eating now. I also started to give him avocado mixed with a bit of sugar so that he will eat it. After all, that big HED of his has to hold a large brain (I hope), and that brain needs fat.
Sorry tonight's blog is crappy. I'm sick (again) with another series of colds. Thanks Mr. Oliver. I went to sleep last night after some cold medication and slept until 11 am. I am still tired and am not making much sense. Sorry. My apartment looks like a bomb fell on top of it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home