Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Oliver is alert!!!: Mr. Oliver is NOT Superman

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mr. Oliver is NOT Superman

So last Saturday, we were hanging out in the bedroom. With all of the escape tricks Mr. Oliver has shown us by getting off the bed...we decided to see how he did it. Well, I let go, but closed my eyes because I couldn't take the nightmare that I was sure was to ensue. So Crazy sat on a chair in front of the desk and watched as Mr. Oliver maneuvered off the bed. Well, then I heard a loud thud and then a lot of wailing. Crazy scrambled over and picked him up. Poor Mr. Oliver, that soft spot on his head...still soft. Ouch.

We went to the farmers market soon afterwards. We then went to the super market and while we were there, Crazy said, "Look at that red spot on his forehead, that's where he fell", and then proceeded to press on the spot. I just stood there in disbelief. How dare he press on the soft spot? Mr. Oliver started to cry, served Crazy right. I don't even think Crazy realized what he was doing. So I said, "Why don't you continue to press on his painful spot *******" Why would someone knowingly press on the kid's soft spot and not think about what had happened earlier that night? I was seriously annoyed to say the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home