Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Oliver is alert!!!: Hidy Ho Cheerio

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hidy Ho Cheerio

On a whim, I decided to purchase some honey nut cheerios. Truth to tell, one day I went into the employee lounge and noticed some cheerios, so I took a bowl out and had some cheerios. So when I saw them at costco, I had to pick them up. Turns out, Crazy LOVES Cheerios. But, guess what? Not as much as Ollie does.

On Saturday morning as we were getting ready to leave to the farmers market, I put the box in the living room to open up for Ollie. He had a couple of pieces and that was it. He didn't want to leave the box at all. I put the box up on the couch as I went to the kitchen to grab a plastic sack to fill with Cheerios as a snack for Ollie when we were out. Well he stood near the box as if he was protecting it from everyone and anyone. I quickly scooped some up and we headed out. We went out to have some lunch after the farmers market and Ollie ate cheerios. He didn't want any real food.

We did a few drive bys and went to pick up some squash for Crazy's butternut squash risotto and came back. I asked for some cheerios and soy milk. Ollie got a bowl of dry cheerios while I got my order (thanks Crazy!), anyhow Ollie put his bowl on the floor and kicked it over. He then saw me with my bowl of cheerios and stared me right in the eye, came closer to me, kept his eyes above the bowl so that as I was shoving cheerios in my mouth I had to stare into his big demanding eyes. Damnit! I HATE sharing my cheerios! However, he then began to talk excitedly and open his mouth, which meant that no matter what, I had to give him some. Damnit! He hungrily drank the soy milk and ate up the cheerios. I hate sharing!

I guess that's why they call cheerios, baby crack. It totally is.

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2008 at 8:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy, love those Cheerios!

 
At August 14, 2008 at 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an animal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home