All good things come in pairs
At least where Oliver's teep has always been concerned, they have always come in twos. Two Christmases ago, we noticed that Oliver had 2 teep that just sprouted out (first teep). A couple of days ago, I saw two molar teep coming out. This explains why Oliver's been shoving his hands in his mouth.
We've had a bit of a hot spell and because of the hot weather, Oliver's broken out in a rash on his neck and back. He's a sweaty little dude, what can I say. I've been giving him showers daily to help him with the rash, however I don't know that its helping. Its nothing to be worried about yet, but I'm keeping an eye on it.
I had a massage this weekend. Lets just say that when I was pregnant with Oliver I never had a massage, but I won't deprive myself of this luxury during noname's time on the inside. Crazy and Oliver hung out like good ole boys while I was getting my massage. I was on a massage high for the entire morning, unfortunately for the crying, my high went away pretty quickly.
Sorry, nothing new has occurred lately that is blog worthy. We've both been really busy at work. The only thing that's semi new to us is that I put us on a budget. We don't eat out during the week and have a grocery list when we go grocery shopping. We've decided to only grocery shop at 1-2 locations a week. This way it cuts down on how much we spend and what we buy. Its been going really well, however, it sucks that Oliver is still going through the whole "I can't eat anything weird" phase. Let's face it, I'm Chinese, everything I eat will be weird to him.
We noticed that TJ's is carrying instant chocolate pudding, HELLO?! CHOCOLATE pudding! We finally got around to making it on Saturday and guess what? Oliver refused to even try it. I kept telling him it was chocolate pudding, and he kept refusing to taste it. We finally had to shove a fingerful of chocolate pudding in his mouth without his permission and low and behold, he loved it.

2 Comments:
He is a very suspicious dude right now, isn't he? Com'on Oliver, anything chocolate HAS to be good!
you should have pretended it was gross and he wouldve been all over it. come on mom, reverse psychology!!
Post a Comment
<< Home