Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Oliver is alert!!!: Bouncing Balls and tired weekends

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bouncing Balls and tired weekends

Let's try to recap our week. Well we just found out that we qualify for welfare. We were looking at a home close to where we live in the ghetto. We saw it come up on the MLS at the end of June, however it was quickly put back on the market. We read the inspection reports and noted that the home required an immense amount of structural work as well as a new roof. This isn't even touching what's going on inside. Apparently the last owners let the house go into the toilet and allowed the termites free roam. The damn bugs ate just about everything, and fortunately the owners thought long and hard about putting granite countertops...despite the fact that the floors were being eaten by termites. Anyhow, it was at the top of our budget without the complete renovation, however we were hoping to think about it. When our agent called, the listing agent told my agent that there were multiple offers on the property and alot of them were all cash AND waaaaay over asking price. Now if someone were to plop down half a million dollars, they too can buy a fixer upper, before they even bring in their contractor. Crazy and I at this point deserve to go on welfare. I'm really bummed about it.

I'm nearing the end of my first trimester and I'm exhausted all the time and am getting over the morning sickness that happens during the day and early evening. Because I've been going through such a rough patch, Crazy's been making dinners or rather getting take out. I've felt really bad about it because I usually am the meal planner and hate that Oliver is eating take out, or that we are. :-( But this weekend I sat down with Crazy and we prepped a meal plan. Tonight we are making clam chowder and spaghetti. Both items are chocked full of veggies, which I LOVE.

We didn't do anything this weekend that would warrant any type of tiredness, however, I'm exhausted. Oliver was a pain to put down tonight, but after watching the videos you'll see. He cried when I put him down, then we pulled him out of bed where he ate a large bowl of soup and is having his yogurt. He is currently sitting next to me holding his yogurt and telling me its yogurt. Yes, boo boo, I know its yogurt, are you done? No? Then eat it.




The item below is a small clip, let me know if you are having problems viewing this.

From New Album 7/19/09 9:06 PM

2 Comments:

At July 20, 2009 at 1:16 AM , Anonymous alice said...

haha! looks like hes having more fun with his ball ball. how does he say yogurt? i have a hard time believing he would pronounce everything! :p

 
At July 20, 2009 at 8:01 AM , Anonymous g-ma said...

bouncy, bouncy, bouncy! sweet! Sorry that you are so tired. Remember, this too shall pass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home