HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. OLIVER!!!!!!!!!!!
So the day has finally come. My baby turns the BIG O-N-E. I can't believe a year has passed by. Most of all, I can't believe I haven't slept for an entire year. But, back to Oliver, as this is his day.
Mr. Oliver got a banana cream pie from whole foods as his "b-day cake". I looked at all the cupcakes, and they seemed so sad and small, so I decided to get the banana cream pie. He is going through a huge banana craze right now.

I thought he would attack the banana cream pie, but he was more weirded out by the texture than he was comfortable. I guess its because he doesn't really get much cake or pie. 




4 Comments:
SO CUTE!!!
Happy Birthday, Oliver! Wish I could meet you someday.
Not sure how that happened but that comment was from me!
oliver a.g., you are super super cute. i wish i could make your hair grow back faster! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home