Hope?
But first things first. I asked a former coworker who left my old company to work at a new place. This guy is frat buddies with the guy who I hired and trained at my old company. Because he was trained properly, he succeeded therefore escaping the wrath of my old manager. Anyhow I asked if the guy could submit my resume into a public company (that I've been wanting to work for quite some time). The job is basically the same job I had at my previous company....only with an up and coming company whose stock price is almost 3 times bigger than my last company. So, I am excited and frothing at the mouth waiting by my phone. I hope to get a call in the next 2 weeks. Month end is tomorrow and I'm beyond underwhelmed. Anyhow I still can't figure out how to explain my departure from my old company when I meet potential employers.
Please cross your fingers for me to get the call I want in the next two weeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home